Wire Bonsai by Ken To
Bonsai is a reflective art, but you could almost see yourself in the delicately wrapped copper wire that Ken uses to cnstruct his miniature bonsai sculptures, which are available to purchase at his rondei.
Friendly reminder that with one click, you can:
- Give free food to the hungry.
- Help get a woman in need get a free mammogram.
- Give free food to shelter animals.
- Give a free meal to a homeless and hungry veteran.
- Help a family receive therapy for an autistic family member.
- Help provide a child with life-saving health care.
- Help give a child a free book to read.
- Protect 11.4 square feet of wildlife habitat
SHINJI NAKABA, carved pearl
Pleas a want a skull carved pearl ring, please and thank you
My body is not shameful
Just because you’re uncomfortable doesn’t mean you have to make me feel bad that I’m not
I’ll always reblog this when it shows up on my dash
I don’t care what kind of blog you have, this post should be on it
Cmon judging other girls about what they want to do with THEIR body, is not cool.
This goes to the bitch that just messaged me asking if I have self respect
I’ve never understood why people bring “morality” into arguements. Everyone has morals, and just because one’s morals differ from another persons does not mean one of them is immoral by default. Morality, like all things relying on perspective, is subjective.