u right tho..white privilege just some tumblr bullshit..def. not applicable in the real world..damn
You have guardian angels with you right now — continuously — guaranteed! Your angels guide you through your thoughts, feelings, words, and visions. They also show you signs—that is, things that you see repeatedly with your physical eyes. One of their favorite signs relates to number sequences….
So many people have come to me saying they’ve been seeing multiples of one number or another, such as 111, 555, 777, or combinations of numbers such as 1010, 1212 or 1221, and they’re wondering what it means.
"The Angel Numbers" refers to numbers you might see around in a daily basis that might mean something more. It’s a belief in spirituality & numerology that they can convey something about your life. You might see these numbers on billboards, or a digital watch or on objects. For example 1:11 on the clock represents 111. These are the repeating numbers & their meanings.
- 111: It represents progress in your life. You are thinking thoughts that are fresh, new & healthy
- 222: This represents support. If you are working on a project, or a relationship, and you see this number, it means to keep going and it’ll lead you to the right places
- 333: It’s a reminder that you are loved and that there are beings around you to support you and love you every step of the way
- 444: It means that a recent decision or thought you made was the correct one
- 555: A major change is headed your way. Don’t be afraid of it. Accept it.
- 666: Your thoughts are out of balance, and you are focusing too much on the negative
- 777: Something amazing is about to happen. It’s a positive sign and you have definitly learned something.
- 888: A phase of your life is about to end. It also means to make your move and don’t wait for it, go for it.
- 999: This represents completion. You’ve definitly learned something that will help you. For example, It could be after a bad break up, when you finally learned to let go and move on.
You May Also Like: What Mediums Have To Say About Death
Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka…… you just keep doing you.